Chi Rho – The Christogram is an ancient Christian symbol used through history to acknowledge Christ and Christianity.
Derived from the Greek word ‘Christos’ meaning ‘Christ’. The two smaller symbols meaning Alpha and Omega.
Rome 312AD – Constantine was close to the Battle of the Milivian Bridge with Maxentius which had a army four times larger than his.
He prayed to God for help and received a vision “By this symbol you will conquer.”
Constantine had the Symbol put on his armies Shields and was Victorious in His battle against Maxentius.
The Chi Rho Symbol continues to be a sign of one who is a soldier for God!
- 100% ring-spun combed cotton
- Heather colors are 90% ring-spun combed cotton, 10% polyester
- Soft jersey fabric
- Crew neck and ribbed collar
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Design on back of Garment
Check Size Guide button to get a perfect fit!